CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday 13 January 2009

My Blog

Welcome
This is my first official stardoll related to blog what i am going to be doing is talking daily about girls and guys that i have found during my daily visit to stardoll, who i feel are pure perfection or even maybe just a bit individual, what i post will be my opinion and hopefully highlight that person to a wider audience, because you don't have to be Superstar, you don't have to be an elite to feature here just fabulous.

Part 2

I am also going to do a daily style watch on a good friend of mine, i just think that she puts what ever she wears so well together and her style is brilliant, she doesn't know who she is yet but she soon will do.


Overall i apologise for the poorness of this blog at the present time like i said I'm just getting started and once i get more into it it will hopefully become more professional

Lots of Love
Guccigal12
xoxo

1 comments:

PBjelly.x said...

So exciting! :D